Private Party Rental
Includes 6 hours private use of space, tables and chairs, Smart TV, Wet Bar and More!
*Standard Rate $450
*Standard rates apply up to 50 Guests
**MLK Holiday, Easter, Mother's and Father's day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Year's Eve and Day, Halloween, Labor Day
Note: A $100 refundable security deposit is added to all rentals
Meetings, Classes, and More
Includes 3 hours private use of space and must be a non-food event. (rehearsals, dance classes, consultations, business meetings etc)
Monday - Thursday (ONLY)
Special pricing available for weekly or monthly reoccurring classes and meetings. Contact us for details!
Sound System $75 w/Mic $80
White and/or Black Spandex Linens with Silver or Gold Accessories $225
Party Reset $200 *subject to feasible reset plan
4 ft - adjustable height 19", 24", and 29"
5 ft - 60”L x 28”W x 29”H
6 ft - seat up to 7 - 72”L x 30”W x 29”H
8 ft -seat up to 9 - 96”L x 30”W x 29”H
48” round tables seat 4-6 guests 47”D x 29”H
60" round tables seat 8-10 guests 60"D x 29"H
33" round tables seat up to 3 guests 33"D x 29"H
33" high top tables up to 3 guests 33"D x 43.3"H
Cushion back and seat heavy duty
My Great Room is conveniently located in Northwest Royal Oak at 4305 W. 13 Mile Rd just East of Greenfield Rd.
No use of glitter dust or fine glitter
No use of staples, nails, tacks, or high tack tape on walls, flooring, mirrors and doors.
My Great Room is available for rental 7 days a week from 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
My Great Room can accommodate up to 75 people maximum (varies depending on event staging requirements)
My Great Room is located in a residential area. Renters are responsible for ensuring that guests are respectful
of the neighbors by refraining from the use of loud profane language and behavior outside of My Great Room.
Appointments available Mondays and Thursdays between 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Parking and Entrance
Ample parking and entrance in the rear of the building.
My Great Room does not offer catering services. You may bring your own food or hire a caterer.
We have a wet bar with full sink and a microwave for your convenience.
You will need to provide your own coolers, chafing dishes, etc for your food.
Alcohol can only be served at private, adult only events where all attendees are at least 21 years of age.
Alcohol can not be served if any guests are under 21 years of age.
There is NO SMOKING allowed inside My Great Room. There is NO SMOKING allowed within 20 feet of the rear and front doors of My Great Room. Renter is responsible for cleaning up any evidence of guest smoking within 20 feet of the front and rear entrances of My Great Room and attached businesses. Failure to prevent and/or remove waste due to guests smoking will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- A $150 non-refundable deposit and a signed contract is required to book your date
- Events booked within 3 weeks of event date, must be paid in full.
- Deposits for cancelled dates can be applied to a new date within 30 days of cancellation. (1 reschedule accepted)
- We have the discretion to refuse to rent our facility for certain events that may pose a security risk. Renter or designee identified on the rental agreement must be present to start the booking.
- Guests will not be allowed into the facility until renter or designee is present to complete the pre-event inspection and receive guests and vendors.
- Set up, inspections and breakdown must be within the hours of the rental
- Extra time can be purchased at rate of $50 per hour. Unplanned overtime will be deducted from deposit at a rate of $25 every 15 minutes. Once deposit is depleted, MGR Staff reserve the right to begin the wrap up process.
- Renter must be present for post event inspection to obtain MGR representative signature for Cleaning/Damage deposit refund.
- Please dispose of garbage as instructed by MGR Staff. Do not throw bags and waste over neighboring business retaining walls.
- Renter is responsible for ensuring that guests and other designated “helpers” adhere to this rule.
- Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of cleaning/damage deposit.